Thursday, 11 October 2007

Gradually re-assembling


I am continuing to glue the prepped pieces onto the structure, and am pleased at how it is starting to straighten up and look less wonky.

I tried out the wood filler on some of the tabs in the floor, and then stained over it. They certainly don't disappear, but they are less conspicuous.






I've installed the staircase and am decorating the 2nd floor hallway while I can still get at it (the first floor hallway is painted). I've also filled in some of the slots in the ceiling with the lightweight No Sanding polyfilla, which dries white and covers the slots up quite well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

Sandie said...

Oh that does look nice!