Sunday 21 November 2010

Display detail

This week I was so desperate to work on a dollshouse, and I'd had to put away my Fairfield construction project as we had a guest in the house, that I actually did some work on the Willowcrest (gasp of amazement).  I'd been chucking things into the quilt shop on the ground floor as I acquired them, where they sat waiting for their final destination.

Some of those things were adorable 'kits' for making teddy bears, which I bought at Miniatura, together with a mini teddy bear to display with them.  From the same stand, I bought some mini x-stitch 'kits'.  So these all went up on the wall in the quilt shop as a new display.

Not much progress I admit - but it's something.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Every little bit of progress means that it is a step forward anyway :)